Family Growth Center
Family Growth Center Strengthens families by providing parents with the tools and resources they need to raise healthy and happy children. It is a place for children to enjoy FREE drop-in childcare for children 6 weeks through 5 years of age. A nominal fee is charged to higher income families. Family Growth Center is a program of Child Abuse Prevention Services, which is a division of Child and Family Charities. Our hours of operation are:
9:00 AM – 11:30 AM/ 1:30 PM – 4:00 PM for both locations.
Monday: University United Methodist Church, 1120 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48823
Tuesday – Thursday: Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church,
549 E. Mt. Hope, Lansing, MI 48910
Other aspects of the Family Growth Center include the following:
- FGC operates a small food, toy and clothing bank for FGC families in need.
- FGC helps connect families to other community resources in support of employment, housing, health, and legal needs.
You can make a difference by volunteering just a few hours a week to the Family Growth Center.
You can also help in the following ways:
- You can provide your assistance by adopting a family at special times of the year or donating toys or games for the holidays—making holiday dreams come true for needy children and their families.
- You can choose to help lower our costs by donating much needed office supplies or equipment.
- You can also help by giving generously through a financial donation to the Family Growth Center.
For more information on this and other Child Abuse Prevention Services programs, contact Kathy Kelly, CAPS program director, at (517) 371-1347 or email to email@example.com.